Veterinary NaturopathyDeka Online Courses
- 150 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Animal world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Veterinary first aid
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Basic naturopathy principles: definition of naturopathy, naturopath's professional role, meaning of symptom, health, illnesses, pathology and syndrom, vital energy.
- Cat and dog's anatomy and physiology: malformation of the locomotor and skeletal system, respiratory system, urinary system, integument system, nervous system and sensory organs, cardiovascular system, digestive system, reproductive system.
- Biochemistry and chemistry: atom structure, atom bounds, oxidation-reduction reactions, definition of acid and basis, pH and pOH, buffer solution, vitamins, enzymes, polyethylene glycol, Krebs Cycle, active transport across cell membrane, lactic acid and alcoholic fermentation, lipids, supplements, nitrogenous bases, fever and inflammation mechanisms.
- Homeopathy and medicinal plants: how homeopathy works, principles of pharmacology and drugs interaction, main medicinal plants and extracts from which you can obtain medicines, homeopathic examination, clinical effects and indications about the main substance on the drugs.
- Flower therapy and Bach; life and thoughts of Edward Bach, preparation of floral essence, preparation of the bottle for personal use, the twelve healers, 7 helpers and 19 assistants, practical use of Bach's remedy. Phytotherapy's origins, basis of botany, preparing and conservating natural medicines, tinctures, hydroalcoholic solutions, glycerine preparation, extracts, infusions, essential oils and decoctions, medicinal herbs.
- Veterinary first aid: we will begin with an introduction to first aid's instruments, afterwards we will be speaking about urgency pharmacology, vaccinations, shock, monitoring, sepsis, cardiopulmonary resuscitation caused by respiratory distress, fluid therapy, blood transfusions, pain therapy, convulsive crisis, head spinal and muscular injuries, complications of the reproductive system, childbirth and neonatal emergencies infectious oncological and poisoning emergencies, diagnosis through images ( ultrasound, radiology, tomography and MRI).
- Medicinal herbs; phytoteraphy history and basis of botany, medicinal herbs conservation and preparation, tools, infusion, decoction, tinctures, macerated, holistic, squeeze, essential oils, syrup, ointment, main medicines, main medicinal herbs used: garlic, aloe, angelica, marigold, chamomile, cinnamon, echinachea, catmint, ginkgo, golden seal, liquorice, lemon balm, mint, nettle, dandelion, parsley, sage, tea, valerian, therapeutic herbs: wormwood, milfoil, green anise, dill, hawthorn, borage, chicory, wild fennel, hyssop, fenugreek, horehound, origan, thyme, verbena, costmary
- Nutrition and therapy with oligoelements; references to natural alimentation and oligoelements therapy.