Video-Enhanced On-Line Client or Customer CareHRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
In Amsterdam (Netherlands), Durban (South Africa), Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and 7 other venues
£ 3,350 - (Rs 2,85,744)
VAT not incl.
- At 10 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
Degree or Work Experience
What you'll learn on the course
Course Contents, Concepts and Issues:
- Who is a 'front-line staff'?
- Who has customer/ client-relation and customer/ client-relation responsibility?
- Value of front-line staff to organisational effectiveness;
- Features of a Client-Driven Organisation
- Internal & External Factors Influencing Client Behaviour
- Client Motivation
- Responsibility of the service provider/ goods retailer, and manufacturer under The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982
- How Can We Assure Clients That They Are Getting a Good Deal?
- Working Towards Clients' Continued Accessing of Service
- The 'Sale of Goods Act'
- Legal Interpretation of 'Fitness For Purpose'
- Sensitisation & Client Needs: Role Transposition
- What To Know About Your Clients
- Maintaining a Generalised Client Information System
- Dealing With Sensitive Situations: Confidentiality VS Disclosure
- Dealing With an Irate Client: Understanding Clients' Frustration
- Improving Worker-Client Relation
- Dealing with 'the irate customer/ client
- Communication: Perfecting 'The Approach' & Offering Assistance
- Contributing to the maintenance of customer/ client loyalty
- Empowering Front-line Staff to Redress 'Dissatisfactory Client/
- Customer Situations'
- Seeking help and advice from colleagues and managers, when faced with difficult situations
- Dealing with conflict between client/ customer and front-line staff.
- The responsibility of service provider/ goods retailer under The Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002.
- Client Service: The Legal Environment
- Obligations of the Retailer/ Service Provider under the 'Sale of Goods Act 1979'
- The Responsibility of Service Provider/ Goods Retailer under the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002
- The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999
- What Constitutes a 'Non-Binding' Contract, Under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
- The Role of the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) In Dealing with Consumers' Complaints under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
- The Powers of the Office of Fair Trading, Under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999s
- The Role of Trading Standards in Dealing with Consumer Complaints
HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute is registered with the UK Registry of Learning Providers (UKRLP) of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS), formerly Department of Innovation, Universities and Skills (DIUS).