Video-Enhanced On-Line Organisational Improvement: Revitalising Organisations, Through Organisational Development and ChangeHRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
In Amsterdam (Netherlands), Durban (South Africa), Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and 7 other venues
£ 3,350 - (Rs 2,89,520)
VAT not incl.
- At 10 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
Degree or Relevant Work Experience
What you'll learn on the course
Course Contents, Concepts and Issues:
- What Is Organisational Development (OD)?
- OD and Organisational Effectiveness:
- Differing Perspectives of Organisational Development
- Organisational Climate
- Organisational Culture
- Organisational Norms
- Organisational Values
- Organisational Power Structure
- Worker Commitment
- Structure of Roles in Organisation
- Inter-Group Collaboration
- The Combination of the Authority Based in Roles With the Authority Based in Knowledge and Skills
- The Creation of an Open System of Communication -Vertically, Horizontally, Diagonally; Management Development
- Micro Organisational Development
- The Quality of Working Life (QWL)
- Aspects of Quality of Working Life:
- Adequate and Fair Compensation.
- Healthy and Safe Working Conditions.
- Development and Growth of Human Capacities
- Growth and Security
- Social Integration of People
- Protection of Total Life Space
- Social Relevance of Work
- Sensitivity Training
- Approach To Organisational Development
- Organisational Development Interventions
- Process Consultation
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of Programmes
- Macro Organisational Development
- Determination of Success
- Influence Change Strategies: When They Should Be Used or Avoided
- Control Change Strategies: When They Should Be Used or Avoided
- Communicating Organisational Change
- Communication Media: Mass or Personalised Communication?
- Mode and Channels of Communication
- Getting the Message Right
- Timing of Communication.
- Who Should Communicate What, When?
- Use of Groups in Change Process.
- Managing Latent and Manifest Resistance to Change.
- Effective, Overall Change Leadership
- Leading Change Implementation.
- Selecting the Appropriate Change Agent
- Internal or External
- Speed of Change
- Change Acceleration: Averting Organisational (Organisational) and Individual Casualties
- Change Tolerance and Individual Stress Levels
- Managing The External Environment: Improving Perception and Instilling
- Stakeholders, Generally.
- Shareholders and Funding Agents
- Customers and Clients
- Potential Customers and Clients
- Change Institutionalisation: Returning To Normality
HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute is registered with the UK Registry of Learning Providers (UKRLP) of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS), formerly Department of Innovation, Universities and Skills (DIUS).