Video ProductionKalindi College
Price on request
- New delhi
In accordance with the guidelines provided by the University of Delhi, Kalindi College offers a few Short-Term Add-on Courses with the objective equipping the students with skills that give them an added benefit and an edge in the intensely competitive job market of today's globalizing world which may potentate their knowledge received through the formal, mainstream education system at graduate and post graduate levels. The specialized, career-oriented courses will empower the students for self-employment and can be pursued along with their degree-level formal education as they are designed in a way that ensures a co-ordination between the two in terms of time-schedule and orientation. At the of three years, the students will be equipped with a Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced diploma in an Add-on Courses with a conventional degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce.
Eligibility Requirement for Add-on Courses
1. The minimum qualification in passing in 10+2 examination
2. All short term Add-on Courses are available to Kalindi Students.
3. Admission form of Rs. 50/- can be purchased from the College Office during office hours or can be downloaded from College website (www.kalindi.du.ac.in) in which case Rs. 50/- will be charged at the time of admission.
4. Fee may differ form course to course depending on the logistic and other requirement of each course. All fees will be deposited in the Canara Bank branch at Kalindi College. A Bank Draft of the stipulated amount can be drawn in favour of Principal, Kalindi College.
5. Principal, Kalindi College, will be the Ex-Officio Director for all Add-on Courses and her decision, in case of any dispute shall be final.