Vigilance Course for CVOs of PSUs/BanksCBI Academy
Price on request
Vigilance Course for CVOs of PSUs/Banks is a 4 days course which covers following aspects related to vigilance.
1. Sleaze - The international observable fact
2. Beginning in addition to purposes of Vigilance system in Government of India section
3. Code of demeanor in addition to position of Central Vigilance Office
4. Role of Central Vigilance Office in watchfulness management - difference flanked by normal disciplinary action in relation to action from observation Angle.
5. A general idea of Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 in comparison with Vigilance Functioning and Handling of Anti-Corruption Cases.
6. Mistreatment of power, its explanation in Vigilance Enquiries in addition to Investigation Procedures.
7. Authorize for action.
8. Preventive watchfulness in addition to responsibility of interior review arrangement.
9. An impression of Right to Information Act, 2005.
10. Vigilance inquiry / introduction enquiry
11. Importance of watchfulness, powerlessness in Policy Decisions in Public Sector Undertakings.