Web Application Development using Java TechnologyICT Academy of Tamil Nadu
Price on request
"Web Application Development by use of Java Technology" is a concentrated curriculum planned to speedily study J2EE programming. The curriculum will cover the usage of technical J2EE functioning with genuine world illustrations and exercises.
Faculty-Members will recognize the concepts of object oriented programming (O.O.P.) by use of J2EE and study the method of writing gradually more in a sophistic J2EE programs. This program focuses on the usage of Data-base interfaces by use of My S.Q.L., Errors and Exceptions handling, Java-Servlet programming and Java-Server Pages.
After finishing this program, the applicant should be capable to:
• Make Java Application incorporated with O.O.P. concepts
• Make Stand Alone Application by use of Java
• Make multi-threaded Java Applications
• Make Customer Server Programming with My S.Q.L. Data-base
• Managing Exceptions in Java Applications
• Make web application by use of Java-Servlet
• Managing Web-Session by use of Servlet and J.S.P.
• Using Java-Beans in J.S.P.
• Developing Custom-Tags in J.S.P.
• Handling Mistakes and Exceptions in Web-Applications
• Use of Net-Beans I.D.E. for making Java-Applications
The main contents of the program are as given below:
Preface to O.O.P.
Preface to Java
Preface to Net-Beans IDE
Programming in Java
Exceptions in dealing in Java
Multi-Threaded Programming in Java
G.U.I. application in Java
Preface to J2EE
Making Web pages by use of H.T.M.L.
Preface to Servlets
Interaction with web applications with Data-base
Session Management by use of Servlets
Handling Mistakes and Exceptions in Servlets
Preface to J.S.P.
Programming in J.S.P.
Java Beans in J.S.P.
Faculty-members having one-year coaching experience in java programming can get enrolled into this program. The duration of the program is 8-days