Women Entrepreneur Trainer-Motivators (ETMs) ProgrammeEntrepreneurship Development Institute of India
Price on request
For Entrepreneur Trainer-Motivators involved in promoting women to take up entrepreneurship as a career option.
The strength of an ETM lies in providing all the necessary motivation, training and assistance to potential and existing entrepreneurs. However, if one looks at the complexities at the behavioural and resource levels in the case of women, the significance of an ETM's role becomes further concretized. Considering this, gender sensitisation becomes an indispensable component of such a programme to bring about an attitudinal change and noticeable improvement.
This programme has been designed in view of the aforesaid need, for trainers and resource persons to help them disseminate the required inputs in such a way that the integration of women into the mainstream of socio-economic life is facilitated. The aim is to develop a cadre of hard core professionals who will work for the promotion of economic activities among women. The major objectives of the programme are to :
* train the participants to identify and analyse constraints and barreirs to women entrepreneurship development and devise appropriate strategies
* train them to initiate, plan and implement entrepreneurship development activities for creation of small enterprises
* inculcate in them strategic skills to sensitize the environment for extending timely support required for establishment of small business ventures
* groom them for effective counselling of women entrepreneurs
* share the Indian experience in small enterprise creation by women and its sustainability
The participants are equipped with new tools & techniques to lead women to new enterprise creation and growth of existing small enterprises. The course curriculum focuses on subjects such as; entrepreneur, enterprise and entrepreneurship, women and entrepreneurship, analysis of competencies and assessment of women entrepreneurs, business opportunity identification & plan preparation, small business management information technology, effective business counselling and designing and managing support services for women entrepreneurs, etc.