WORKSHOP ON DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL MANAGEMENTNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
The marketer in the Distribution Network is in direct interface with the prospect and the customer. He or she symbolises the organisation’s market image. What is of crucial importance is knowledge, skill and commitment levels of officers and intermediaries constituting this network.
On completion of the workshop, the participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge to:
• Strengthen the systems and processes of Distribution Network
• Build a Strong Brand Image
• Appreciate the nuances of service industry
• Improve business quality
• Enhance customer loyalty & customer retention
• Attract potential customers
• Service industry - importance of distribution network.
• The changing profile of distribution network in Insurance Industry.
• Role of intermediaries in the context of Regulations.
• Technology issues in Distribution.
• Finding the correct product mix and related market mix.
• Relations with the service providers
• Quality of business and its impact on the market.
• Expanding distribution network - alternatives and direct marketing
• Need based marketing
• Segmental approach to marketing
• Channel Conflict Management –Case Studies & Role Plays
• Interaction with Brokers / Corporate Agents
• Business Ethics