As India is one of the fast growing IT infrastructure, CDM is one of the most profitable segment in India. Therefore, a large number of trained manpower is required in CDM organizations. The current market size is expected to be US$ 60 billion and expected to increase by 50%.
1. CPCDM Brochure.pdf
About this course
Candidates from Pharmacy, Life-Sciences Student, Medicine Students, Alternative Medicine (Ayurveda, Unani, Yoga, Siddhi, Homeopathy, Traditional Medicine etc.), Nursing, Industry Personnel, Clinical Research Personnel, Computer Sciences/ IT candidates, PhD (completed or pursuing)
Questions & Answers
Add your question
Our advisors and other users will be able to reply to you
We are verifying your question adjusts to our publishing rules. According to your answers, we noticed you might not be elegible to enroll into this course, possibly because of: qualification requirements, location or others. It is important you consult this with the Centre.
We are reviewing your question. We will publish it shortly.
Or do you prefer the center to contact you?
Have you taken this course? Share your opinion
Candidate must be from Healthcare Background
Teachers and trainers (1)
Dr. Ashish Khanduri
Introduction to Clinical Research
Clinical Data Management and Clinical Information Flow
Roles & Responsibilities of CDM Personnel
Guidelines Associated with CDM
Data Management Plan
Data Entry, Collection, cleaning and validation
Study Setup & Database Designing
Laboratory Data & AE Management
Report Creation & Data Closure
Data Archiving, Privacy & Security
We offer following advantages to our students: 1. Felxible Mode of Learning - Our students can opt from Distance or Online Mode of Learning. Candidate can pursue the course along with their professional work/ regular studies.
2. Flexbile Mode of Completion: The duration of the course is 24 weeks. However, one can complete the course earlier also.
3. Pay-in-Installments: Participants will have an option to pay the course fee in installments
4. Convenient Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Direct Bank Transfer, Bank Deposit, Demand Draft, Check, PayPal (Foreign Participants).
5. Placements: We offer 100% support to our successful candidates.
6. Experience: Our curriculum is developed by Indsutry Experts having experience of more than 30 years of experience in their domain.