The Indian solar market…
India’s solar market has grown more than a hundredfold over the last four years, with total
installations crossing 5 giga watts. The national solar target is to achieve 100 GW by 2022, out
of which 40 GW are to be established on rooftops. It is estimated that India will need more than
10 Lakh skilled manpower to achieve these targets.
Our certification course…
For whom and from when? With this background, we are undertaking our next 3 days workshop
starting from 7 th APRIL 2017 Friday, 2017 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. This programme is
designed to provide the necessary knowledge and hands-on experience for those already
involved or considering entering the solar sector either as a professional or an entrepreneur. This
is also an ideal training for solar companies that wish to train and upgrade their manpower.
Different dates availableNow taking bookings
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
This centre's achievements
This centre has demonstrated its quality on Emagister
- Solar Energy
- Solar Panel
- Solar Energy System
- Solar thermal energy installations
- Learning Processes
- Training project coordination
- Solar Power
- Solar System
Teachers and trainers (1)
What will the training cover?
Upon completion of training, the successful candidate will be able to:
1. Understand the basics of electricity and global and Indian solar energy scenario.
2. Understand all equipments/components related to the rooftop solar PV system.
3. Design a rooftop solar PV system as per Customer’s requirement as well as appropriate codes
4. 1 MW plant visit for better understanding solar PV system
5. Prepare the necessary technical documents related to the design, installation and operation of
the rooftop PV system,
6. Install a rooftop solar PV system based on the relevant designs and drawings,
7. Operate and maintain a rooftop solar PV system including identification and troubleshooting
8. Ensure safety while installation and operation of the rooftop PV system,
9. Undertake project management for installation of a rooftop solar PV system,
10. Understand necessary formalities with authorities for applications, submissions, approvals,
interconnections, inspections, certifications, commissioning, etc.,
11. Prepare preliminary techno-commercial proposals for Customers, and
12. Communicate professionally and act responsibly with Customers and Suppliers/