Suitable for: Who completed PGDBA or One year PG Diploma courses from any university from India, get Lateral Entry for MBA for 3rd semesster
mitsde,paud road,kothrud,pune, 411038
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
We are verifying your question adjusts to our publishing rules. According to your answers, we noticed you might not be elegible to enroll into this course, possibly because of: qualification requirements, location or others. It is important you consult this with the Centre.
We are reviewing your question. We will publish it shortly.
Or do you prefer the center to contact you?
Lateral Entry for distance /online MBA from UGC Approved University for third semester for PGDBA and One year PG Diploma courses from any University of India.
Students can do Distance MBA within one year.
The first time in India where dreams come true who wish to MBA but they done one/Two years PG Diploma.
Get your Distance MBA certificate within one year will get two semester courses credit in MBA by Lateral entry in 3rd semester.
Program from MITSDE pune & ADTU which is DEC and UGC Approved uiversity powered by UTS pune
Walk in with your PGDBA / One year PGD and walk out with UGC approved MBA.
MIT School of distance Education offers distance MBA Programs from Government Approved UGC & DEC, Government Of India recognized Assam Down Town University Students with 3 year Graduation + Post Graduate Diploma will get lateral entry to 3rd Semester. Complete your 2 year MBA in just 1 year To cater to the diversified category of talents, we offer courses in Distance mode on line Learning Pattern across all streams and all programs in Management & Information Technology, Pl find attached the Course Details
Below is the details of MBA program offered :
* Eligibility : Students with 3 year Graduation + Post Graduate Diploma get lateral entry to 3rd Semester.
* Duration: Minimum: 1 years (2 semesters); maximum: 2 years.
* Specializations: Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Energy Management, Human Resource Management, Infrastructure Management, Material Management, Operations Management, Project Management, Supply chain management, Telecom Management & Wealth Management.
* Course structure: Students are required to take five subjects in each of the two semesters. The specialisation should be selected by the student while registering for the third semester. Students will be permitted only one specialisation.
Lateral entry to third semester of MBA
We offer lateral entry to third semester to students with graduation + Post Graduate Diploma in any field listed in our MBA specialization list so that they enjoy a fast track to their career. If you get a lateral entry to third semester the minimum duration of the course will be 12 months.
* Fees: lateral entry fee of Rs.26000/- (inclusive of all fees to complete MBA) is payable by students opting for this scheme.
* Note: In the Lateral Entry scheme, students have to appear and pass the entrance examination along with their MBA examination, Books of same will be supplied by the University and Internal Assessment will be completed
Key Benefits + Placement Support : Jobs support + Seminar Classes + Email Support + E – Library + Providing self-explanatory study material
Contact for More details - 9689892518
Visit for more details and down load prospectus and application form - http://www.onlineshiksha.com/lateral.html
Compare to choose better:
CFTE Center for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship