B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.B.M./B.C.A with general English, B.A. with special English in the group subjects.
Questions & Answers
Add your question
Our advisors and other users will be able to reply to you
We are verifying your question adjusts to our publishing rules. According to your answers, we noticed you might not be elegible to enroll into this course, possibly because of: qualification requirements, location or others. It is important you consult this with the Centre.
We are reviewing your question. We will publish it shortly.
Or do you prefer the center to contact you?
Have you taken this course? Share your opinion
Siddhartha Academy began its activities in 1975 by founding a much needed Arts and Science college. It was later renamed as Parvataneni Brahmayya Siddhartha College of Arts & Science. It had the illustrious and venerable name of Sri. Anne Radha Krishna Murthy as the first Principal. Degree College Main Block
The college was started in 1975 with the following mission and goals. Mission:
To strive meet the graduate educational needs of the region, imparting quality instruction for its social, cultural and economic advancement.
1. To respond to the changing educational needs of the region by starting the relevant graduate programmes in arts, science and commerce
2. To transmit and share knowledge by effective teaching, focusing on learning as well.
3. To develop critical abilities among the students in the process of learning.
4. To promote high levels of diverse achievements of the students by providing appropriate co-curricular and extra-curricular support.
5. To prepare the students to lead productive, responsible and creative lives by applying the acquired knowledge, for the benefit of the society as a whole.
6. To serve the neighbourhood society.
The college started functioning with B.A. and B.Com Courses. B.Sc., course was introduced in 1981. The parent university Nagarjuna University conferred autonomy for the undergraduate courses in 1987-88. A number of programmes, diverse and varied, were introduced in fulfilment of its noble aims and objectives.