M.A in History
The Institution which was established in 1892 as a small pathshala, has emerged today as a glorified institute of District Mathura It the only educational institution which run after the name of Thakur Shri Kishori Raman Ji Maharaj Virajman Mathura, which is funditional in the name of a sacred temple and has grown into six different educational institutes to aimat the intellectional and cultural development in the socieity.
Kishori Raman P.G. College, was establish in 1947 & is affiliated to Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra. At present the college run all the three streams in Arte, Commerce and Science faculties and has achieved incescent success in all educational field.
The college is situated in the peaceful surrounding near Mathura City. All the faculty members are well qualified and experienced and render dedicated services to the college. The College has been achieving commendable results only due to the personal attention and involvement of the faculty member to the students. The number of students in each class is usally restricted to limited seats so that of personalized attention can be provided to the student.
All the laboratories in Science programme are well equipped with scientific equipment and well experienced and desorning teachers are appointed for the benefit of the student. The college has a big play ground inite campus and student are motivated to participate in sport and extra curricular activities.
The college campus is established in 15-16 acres of land. It consiste the infrastructive of Art, Commerce, Science. Reading rooms library, Principal's residence & play ground & still enough land is available for any further extentions or developments.