M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry

Telangana University
In Nizamabad

Price on request
You can also call the Study Centre
84612... More

Important information

Typology Master
Location Nizamabad
  • Master
  • Nizamabad


Where and when

Starts Location
On request
Andhra Pradesh, India
See map
Starts On request
Andhra Pradesh, India
See map


Not rated
Course rating
Centre rating

Reviews on other courses at this centre

M.Com (e-Commerce)

Feroze Ahmed Mohammed Jakkeriya
4.0 01/09/2016
What I would highlight: The eCommerce has high value in many MNC at present.
What could be improved: Nothing.
Would you recommend this course?: Yes

Course programme

The Pharmacy is defined as a profession, which is concerned with the art and science of preparing from natural and synthetic sources, suitable and convenient materials for distribution and use in the treatment and prevention of disease. It embraces knowledge of the identification, preservation, combination, analysis and standardization of drugs and medicines besides synthesis of new drug molecules, manufacturing of various dosage forms etc.
The present course curriculae of both U.G and P.G programs in Pharmacy is only to meet the 70% requirement of the industry and the remaining extent of 30% is meeting the requirements for hospital, clinical and community pharmacy. Since industry needs are based on technological innovations, where science and engineering plays a major role in shaping the graduates for meeting the exigency of industry. In order to explore the job opportunities for the students of this backward region in this emerging field, the university started the 5 year integrated programme in pharmaceutical science.

Students that were interested in this course also looked at...
See all