Master's degree in research in statistics at UPF
Official Master's degree in statistics
Official Master's degree lasting a year and a half and dealing with advanced knowledge of statistics methods and theory and operational research. It has a research itinerary that leads to a doctorate.
OctoberEnrolment now open
Questions & Answers
Add your question
Our advisors and other users will be able to reply to you
Have you taken this course?
- Data analysis and probability
- Investigation and operations
- Mathematical methods
- Probability and stochastic processes
- Multivariate analysis
- Generalised linear models
- Modelling in mathematical programming
- Statistical software: R and SAS
A full detailed curriculum is attached.
The training content of the MEI is structured around five professional profiles and a research profile, associated with one of the professional profiles or a cross-section of them. These professional profiles are:
- Data engineering, marketing and finance
- Industrial statistics
- Optimisation in engineering and industry
- Applications in transport engineering
The research profile within one of the previous profiles, or a cross-section of them, would cover the training of graduates who want to continue in the line of university teaching and research.
The master's degree price for foreign students non residents in Spain and non nationals from EU is € 76,65 per credit ECTS. Year 2013-2014.