INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED; GOVERNMENT REGISTERED
The language of instruction for this course is English. It takes two years to complete but depending on the ability and performance of the student, it may be completed in a shorter duration.
This course is open to graduates from any stream. Lessons on all the seven subjects of each year are sent by air mail.
A M.P.C. Certificate and Marksheet is awarded to the successful students.
Different dates availableNow taking bookings
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Developmental Psychology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Marriage Counselling
- Behavioural Therapy
- Stress Management
Teachers and trainers (1)
Indian Board of Alternative Medicines
Course Content:First Year:
- Anatomy and Physiology;
- Fundamentals of Psychology;
- Developmental Psychology;
- Psychopathology and Mental Health;
- Counseling and Health Psychology;
- Counseling Techniques and Assessment;
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Principles and Techniques of Psychotherapy;
- Behavior Therapies;
- Clinical Assessment;
- Psychological Tests for Assessment;
- Stress Management;
- Research Methodology and Statistics
The student is allowed a certain amount of time to study the lessons following which question papers are mailed to the student. There will be fourteen papers and the student will be asked to answer the same at their place of residence. All the question papers have to be solved and the answers sent to the Institute for evaluation.