Questions & Answers
Add your question
Our advisors and other users will be able to reply to you
To Ennoble Young Women With An Eclectic, Multi-Skilled Education That Grants Holistic Development For A Dynamic Role In Societal Transformation.
The institution has set for itself seven goals:
* To develop high calibre human resources.
* To impart and enrich ethical values.
* To establish a learning environment conducive to research.
* To promote gender parity in society.
* To set up an egalitarian society that integrates individuals of all classes, cultures and capabilities.
* To enhance in young women the Indian ethos of pluralistic culture, secular traditions and values.
* To use education as a source of continual evolution of its stakeholders in a welfare society with women playing pivotal roles.