The PGDM is the most prestigious programme of St. Mary's Group of Institutions.
It is a 2 year full time programme comprising four semesters of study including project work. The programme is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. The programme is also recognized as equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
* To introduce a wide range of management concepts, analytical skills and techniques for problem solving and decision making.
* To develop understanding of current business realities and confidence to successfully run business enterprise.
* To facilitate accelerated acquisition of business vision, knowledge and skills to meet future challenges.
* To develop Business leaders for promoting innovation and enterprise.
* An Integrated Multi - disciplinary Programme with innovative teaching methods to enhance analytical and problem solving skills.
* Industry - Institutions Interaction, bridging the gap between classroom theory and shop floor practices.The focus is on comprehensively grasping the business environment & evolving business practices.
* Make the student sound in soft skills and business communication.
* Live Projects, Industrial visits and Industry Internship. Tie up with Banks for education loans.
* Domestic and Global Placement assistance, Near 100% Placement record.
* Continuous evaluation through seminars, paper presentations, mini projects, quizzes and term exams. Club sessions, quizzes, Inter and Intracollegiate meets to improve the overall personality.
* Managerial Skills
* Meet the ceo session
* Research orientation
* Industrial Interface
* Professional Advancement
* Pre-placement training
CURRICULUM & PEDAGOGY
The curriculum is continuously evolving in response to changing business environment. Corporates as well as academics involve in curriculum development. The well planned course structure and curriculum is designed to offer each candidate an opportunity to enhance their knowledge and focus on their overall development. The pedagogy followed is highly interactive in nature with emphasis on proactive self learning. We focus on discussion mode in a relaxed environment to promote a sense of inquiry & questioning amongst students.