What will the training cover?
Upon completion of training, the successful candidate will be able to:
1. Understand the basics of electricity and solar energy,
2. Survey a rooftop solar PV installation site,
3. Understand all equipment related to the rooftop solar PV system,
4. Design a rooftop solar PV system as per Customer’s requirements as well as appropriate codes and standards,
5. Prepare the necessary technical documents related to the design, installation and operation of the rooftop PV system,
6. Install a rooftop solar PV system based on the relevant designs and drawings,
7. Operate and maintain a rooftop solar PV system including identification and troubleshooting of faults,
8. Ensure safety while installation and operation of the rooftop PV system,
9. Undertake project management for installation of a rooftop solar PV system,
10. Understand necessary formalities with authorities for applications, submissions, approvals, interconnections, inspections, certifications, commissioning, etc.,
11. Prepare preliminary techno-commercial proposals for Customers, and
12. Communicate professionally and act responsibly with Customers and Suppliers/ Subcontractors.