Sustainability in engineering
For sustainable technological development
Official Master 's degree lasting two academic years. From a multi-disciplinary perspective in the area of engineering and technology, it looks at sustainable development, biodiversity and nature exploring the relationship between society, economy and nature.
OctoberNow taking bookings
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Economics Development and sustainability
- Measure. Modelling and systems
- Company. Management and innovation
- Sociology. Culture and participation
- Natural sciences and geographical information
- Biodiversity and natural resources
- Built environment and services
- Productive system and information
- Energy technologies and engineering
- Building and construction engineering
- Transport and territory engineering
- Engineering projects and design
- Simulation and decision-making
- Cooperation for development
A document containing the detailed curriculum is attached to this information.
The Master's degree course is structured over two academic years (120 ECTS). Over the first year, 9 compulsory subjects and 3 optional subjects are dealt with. In the second year, 6 optional subjects are studied plus the Master's Thesis.
3 optional subjects must be enrolled for in Q2 and 6 in Q3.
The master's degree price for foreign students non residents in Spain and non nationals from EU is € 76,65 per credit ECTS. Year 2013-2014.