Objective. Allow students to have a hands-on experience on how SAP ERP system is used to integrate business processes and departments. Equip students to participate in future SAP ERP projects. Enable them to apply business theories and knowledge in practical business scenarios through the use of software, methodologies and best practices from SAP.
eDrishyaa IT India Pvt. Ltd. #89/1, 23rd Cross, 12th Main, 3rd Block, Jayanagar - East, 560011
eDrishyaa IT India Pvt. Ltd. Door No.594, 1st Floor, Obli Towers, D.B. Road, R.S. Puram, , 641002
Questions & Answers
Add your question
Our advisors and other users will be able to reply to you
Have you taken this course?
In today's highly competitive market, individuals who possess essential
business and technological skills enjoy a significant advantage over
their peers. This is particularly true if your expertise includes SAP
The SAP Certification program provides that competitive edge. When you
are SAP Certified, you join a distinguished community of experts
recognized globally. Today more than 140,000 consultants and users
worldwide are part of this exclusive community.
Students who take up the TERP 10 Course will have the added advantage of
being equipped with a good understanding of business processes adopted
in the companies.They will also get insights into the best practices on
how information commmunication can be leveraged upon to optimize
business processes and transform the way business is done.
Graduates with a grasp of both infocomm skills and business domain
knowledge will be in greater demand ,as companies today constantly seek
talent to develop innovative solutions.
* Allow students to have a hands-on experience on how SAP ERP system
is used to integrate business processes and departments
* Equip students to participate in future SAP ERP projects
* Enable them to apply business theories and knowledge in practical
business scenarios through the use of software, methodologies and best
practices from SAP
TERP10 Course Content
* mySAP ERP Basics
* Financial Accounting
* Management Accounting
* Production Planning
* Manufacturing Execution
* Inventory and Warehouse Management
* Workforce Process Management
* Aftermarket Sales and Service
* Professional-Service Delivery
* Integration within SAP Portfolio
* Analytics (Business Intelligence)
* SAP NetWeaver
* Certification examination based on the content of the course.
* Customers and consultants who are new to the SAP ERP solution
* Customers and consultants with expertise in a specific ERP
business process area who want to expand their general knowledge of all
* IT professionals who will be supporting the business processes
used by their organizations.
* Project team members, who need an understanding of the key
integration points between business disciplines supporting business
* Power/Super Users and End Users who want a better understanding of
the total business process cycle.
* Positions in almost all aspects of business including
manufacturing, banking, healthcare, government and consultancy.
* India is biggest IT Human Resource Provider Country in the World.
* 75% industries come under SMB. 75% market is there for ERP
implementation. SAP has around 70% ERP market share across the globe.
* ERP trained students have better job prospects as compared with