ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN SLOVAKUniversity of Delhi
Price on request
- New delhi
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN SLOVAK
The course concludes study of Slovak language and civilization: geography, history, culture, traditions, customs, literature etc. and the factual knowledge needed for subsequent university study in Slovakia or for other activities: translation, business etc.
· Revision of grammar studied in Diploma in Slovak. Advanced grammar, lexicology, syntax and stylistics.
· Translation of newspaper articles, literary and scientific texts.
· Review of Slovak history, systematic survey of the history of Slovak literature - main events and
· Conversation on selected topics and practice in writing essays about them.
· Practice in translation and correct using of Slovak orthography. More about Slovak colloquial
idioms, Synonyms, homonyms and antonyms.
Paper - I Grammar
Paper - II Translation
· Translation of an unseen English literary, newspaper or scientific text into Slovak
· Translation of an unseen Slovak literary, newspaper or scientific text into English
· Essay on a selected topic.
Paper - III
· Reading and comprehension of a text from Slovak literature, questions concerning the text, his
author and the history of Slovak literature
· Conversation on a selected topic - the cultural history of Slovakia, educational system, geography