Airport Ground Handling and Travel Tourism ManagementInspire Academy
VAT not incl.
- 2 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Airport Ground Handling: Introduction to Airports Types, Operations, Services & Features Airline Terminologies & Definitions Organizations Various Personnel/ Agencies Working at the airport Ground Staff Responsibilities & their functions Check-In Procedures, Arrivals & Departures. Disrupted & Delayed Flights Pre & Post Flight Procedures Handling Incoming Flights Mishandled Baggage Handling Special Passengers Handling Dangerous Goods & Special Cargo Ground Handling of Flight & Associated Dangers Aviation Security Ticketing (Computerized Reservation Systems) Airport Ground Handling English Speaking & Voice and accent Training Personality Development Grooming Interview Skills & Group Discussion
· Who is it intended for?
Age 18 yrs to 28 yrs
Good Communication Skills
Eligibility HSC Passed or Graduate
· What marks this course apart?
This course is designed for individuals who wish to pursue a career in The Customer Support Functions of the Airline Industry and can be employed by: Domestic and International Airports (Ground Hostess, Reservation & Counter Staff, Customer Service)/ Airline Back office, Airline City Reservation Office, Airline Ticketing offices etc
· What happens after requesting information?
Personalized Counselling Aptitude Test
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Airport Ground Handling:
- Introduction to Airports
- Types, Operations, Services & Features
- Airline Terminologies & Definitions
- Various Personnel/ Agencies Working at the airport
- Ground Staff Responsibilities & their functions
- Check-In Procedures, Arrivals & Departures.
- Disrupted & Delayed Flights
- Pre & Post Flight Procedures
- Handling Incoming Flights
- Mishandled Baggage
- Handling Special Passengers
- Handling Dangerous Goods & Special Cargo
- Ground Handling of Flight & Associated Dangers
- Aviation Security
- Ticketing (Computerized Reservation Systems)
- Airport Ground Handling
- English Speaking & Voice and accent Training
- Personality Development
- Interview Skills & Group Discussion
- Orientation Program at Mumbai International Airport (MIAL)
- Internship at the Mumbai International Airport (MIAL)*