ANALYTICAL CRM (LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
In a competitive environment, acquiring a new customer is costlier than retaining an existing one. With competition becoming intense, customer loyalty has assumed utmost importance. With this objective of increasing of customer loyalty, the role played by the personnel of the organisation is critical. It is therefore, imperative to manage the relationships with the people within the organisation who, in turn, will play a critical role in building strong relationship with the external customers and help build their loyalty.
At the end of the programme, the participants would be able to
• Understand the current market environment and its implications
• Understand the ERM & CRM Concepts, principles and methods as well as their
importance in customer loyalty retention.
• Acquire skills required for developing individuals and teams in the organisations.
• Effect customer education and involvement
• Service Differentiation as Business Philosophy
• Thinking Differently
• Basic Concepts of Service Quality Management
• Industry Analysis and Competitor Intelligence
• Bench Marking of services
• Quality Assessment tool-Six Sigma and Customer Sensitivity
• Leadership for total quality management
• Concepts of ERM & CRM
• Customer Orientation in the Life Insurance Industry
• Knowledge Management in the Organisation
• Managing customer complaints and dissatisfaction – grievance redressal
• International Insurance Practice
• Case Studies and Group Work
• Business Ethics
•Implication of R.I. Act