Automation & controls CourseInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
With expansion & transformation in the Marine Industry, Automations & Controls, has to a large extent, put back the human element onboards the ships.
Current ships outfitted with complicated machineries & naval techniques require cautious managing at the time of operation & maintaining. It has been comprehended that there is mounting requirement for formulating & sharpening the skill of Marine Engineer to realize the work, maintaining & trouble-shooting of the different automated control equipment.
This program is planned to organize the Marine Engineers to face the challenge of current ships in Automations & Controls. It deals with the former, but till extensively rampant, pneumatic automations device & the extra current Program Logic Controllers.
This program offers a round-table for theoretical lectures liberation, computer simulation exercise, practical coaching on the pneumatic component & on the P.L.C. & GD guiding to development in competencies & self-assurance in managing automation equipments.
By the end of the program, candidates will be in a position to realize the:
· Concept of automatic controls.
· Work & maintaining of Temp, Pressures, Flows, Levels & other measuring equipments.
· Function & maintaining of different type of Transmitter, Controller, Actuator, Valve Positioner & control valve with their features
· Boiler controller-Boiler water stage controller & Air or Fuel combustion controller.
· Function & maintaining of the Automatic Controller with calibrations.
· The function & maintaining aspect of the Program Logic Controllers.
The program is suitable for:
Management stage Marine Engineer & Electrical Officer
· Important component of the control systems.
· Manual & Automatic controls.
· Measure Elements, Measure Values, Desire values, Errors as deviation of measure values & desire values, Mean to annihilate the Errors- operations of controllers.
· Open Loop Systems & Closed Loop Control Systems.
· Proportional Controls, Integral Controls, Derivative Control s& P.I.D Controls.
· Instrumentations: Temp measuring, Pressure measuring, Level measuruing Flow measuring & other measuring instrument.
· Pneumatic Transmitters, Pneumatic Controllers, Method of deciding the controller setting, Malfunctions & Troubleshooting of controller.
· Simulation exercise on P.I.D. controller exhibiting the effects of setting variation & method of deciding controller setting.
· Yamatake-Honeywell controllers- component, operations, maintaining & calibrations.
· Factor determining control actions & Tuning of P.I.D controller.
· Boiler water level Controllers- Single elements, 2 elements & 3 elements.
· Boiler Combustion Controls.
· Program logic controllers, detail learning of the design of the P.L.C. & the memory organisation in P.L.C.
· Realizing the inputs or outputs sections of P.L.C.
· Electrical diagrams, cabling diagrams & Ladder diagram & their alteration
· Realizing the configurations of the Mitsubishi Program controllersw.
· Hands-on exercise on the P.L.C.
· Trouble-shooting technique in P.L.C.
· Open Forums & Feed back Sessions.