Bachelor of EducationNorth Gujarat University
Price on request
The North Gujarat University offers various courses, Bachelor of Education being one of them.
The course carriculum is as follows:
Edu. 0.1 :
A candidate of the degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) must be a graduate of the Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University or of a University recognised by the Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, in any faculty and in addition, must after graduations, have -
(1)Kept two terms (the First and Seconds) of lectures on the theory and practice of education in college affiliated to or the B.Ed. kept of the Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University for the purpose of the B.Ed. degree, and
(2) completed a course of practical work extending over two terms to the satisfaction of the Head of the college or
B.Ed. department of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University in which the candidate is studying, consisting of -
(a) Teaching practice of not less than 40 lessons in the two subjects selected by him, distributed over standards V to XII of the recognised secondary school.
(b) Observation of 50 directed lessons given by other candidates and 10 observation given by Lecturers or senior teachers.
(c) Attendance at the demonstration and discussion lessons.
(d) Attendance at tutorials for the discussion of theory courses, and
(e) Completion of practical work related to the theory poetion.
The examination for the B.Ed. Shall consist of -
Part - I Written Examination (Theory)
Part - II Practical Examination (Practical teaching and year's practical work in the college)
Edu. 0.2 :
The examinations for Part-I may be taken after two terms attendance at an Education college or a B.Ed. Department of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University as required in Edu. 0.1 candidates will not be permitted to appear for part-ii unless they produce a completion certificate of practical work done to the satisfaction of the Head of the Education College or B.Ed. department of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University(
)Edu. 0.3 :
The total no. of marks for part – I examination shall be 700, each paper carrying 100 marks.
Edu. 0.4 :
1) There will be about 210 working days including the days for admission procedure, supervised practice teaching, theoretical and practical instructional programme, evaluation and examination.
2) Time duration for the college of education shall be 6 hours instruction on each teaching day, of which 4 hours and 35 minutes per day will be devoted to theoretical instruction, the rest to practical work.
3) In part-II of the examination, candidates will be tested in their practical skill of class management and teaching the two subjects of their choices. The candidate will be required to keep the following for the inspection of the examiner :
a) A note-book containing the criticism on the 10(ten) demonstration lessons and at least 50 lessons of other candidates. Total observed by them during the year
1) Demonstration lessons (5 lessons in each subject method)
2) Lessons taught by trainees (
)b) A journal containing notes of at least 40 lessons given during the year and the criticism of the guide therein.
c) Following logbook of practical work done during the year.
I. A list of teaching aids made by trainees during the year and utilized by them in their practical lessons.
II. A note book containing administration of 2(two) Psychological tests including scoring, interpretation and one experiment done by the trainee.
III. A note book containing construction of test items, unit test and examination question paper in each method.
IV. A note book containing case study/action research/book review taken by trainees during the year.
V. A note book containing assignment on contents of two subject offered by the trainee. (four assignments in each subject)
VI. A list of audio-visual equipment which trainee has utilized during the year in lessons given by him/her.
Edu. 0.5 :
The Practical work