Bachelor of EducationSinhgad Educational Society
Price on request
Objectives of B.Ed. Course
To enable the student teacher to
1. Develop contextual competency by providing basic knowledge about philosophy, educational sociology, educational psychology & school management.
2. Acquire basic knowledge in use of Information & Communication Technology in education.
3. Develop conceptual competency with respect to school subjects.
4. Apply theoretical knowledge to educational transactions.
5. Master the skills involved in effective teaching.
6. Develop society oriented transactional competency.
7. Develop professional attitude towards teaching.
Foundation and Management of system of education
Teaching Learning Process
Current Concerns & Trends
Understanding & Developing the Learner
Subject Education 1. (Any one from given list*)
Subject Education 2. ( Any one from given list, not chosen for subject education 1*)
Following are the Practicals Related to educational Transaction
Microteaching & Integration
School lessons & Reflective Diary
Internship & study of the school & Research project
Following are practical related to Applying concepts
Psychology experiments, working with community, educational visits & Reports, Tutorials
Case study of a child
Computer projects & Individual project/exhibition etc.
List of Subject education (Any two be chosen for paper five & six)
Marathi language Education
Hindi language Education
English language Education
Economics Education ( Available at Vadgaon & Lonavala Colleges)