BDS in Oral pathology and Oral MicrobiologySiksha O Anusandhan University
Price on request
BDS in Oral pathology and Oral Microbiology
At the end of Oral pathology and Oral Microbiology course, the student should be able to comprehend -
1. The different types of pathological processes, that involve the oral cavity.
2. The manifestation of common diseases, their diagnosis and correlation with clinical pathological processes.
3. An understanding of the oral manifestations of systemic disease should help in correlating with the systemic physical signs and laboratory findings.
4. The student should understand the underlying biological principles governing treatment of oral disease.
5. The principles of certain basic aspects of Forensic Odontology.