Bullying and Harassment TrainingInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
In this extremely interactive and appealing teaching program, applicants will study the ways to efficiently handle workplace bullying and harassments when it purportedly occurs along with address unsuitable conduct at work. Programs are run in the U.K. by an experienced C.I.P.D. multiplicity training consultant. By use of qualified actors to improve the learning, applicants will study the ways to make and preserve optimistic working surroundings where self-esteem and respect is vastly valued.
Bullying and harassment teaching is for persons who desire to recognize and improve the way of dealing with bullying and harassment at workplace and take optimistic steps towards prevention.
The main aim of the program is to provide applicants with the skills, information and buoyancy to deal efficiently with bullying and harassment in the work-place.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Define the meaning of bullying and harassment
• The impact on presentation and output
• Role and responsibility in relation to the legal frame-work
• The distinction among firm-management and bullying
• Recognize and respond to unsuitable behavior
• Deal effectively with complaints
The methods of teaching adopted are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Discussing practical work-place scenario by means of experienced actors
• Small group tasks
• Forum theatres
• Workbook with bullying and harassment evasion methods and illustrations of best practice