CCSE R70/71- CheckPoint Certified Security Expert(R70/71)Inter- networkz
Price on request
The Course teaches how to maximize the performance of your Check Point Software Blade deployment in a lab environment. Passing the exam will require extensive knowledge in deploying and managing data loss prevention, applying advanced troubleshooting techniques, remotely managing corporate security gateways, and configuring and testing VPNs in clustered environments (among other skills).
The course covers various topics such as:
· Set up multiple security gateway clusters
· Implement Provisioning
· Deploy High Availability and apply load balancing
· Apply Data Loss Prevention technology
CCSA R70 or CCSA R70 Upgrade training or certification or equivalent experience will serve as requirement for joining the course.
After finishing the course, the candidate will be skilled to :
- Configure networks for advanced routing
- Utilize advanced reporting and monitoring features
- Identify and track network intrusions
- Assess security acceleration requirements
- Audit and approve Security Policy changes
- Troubleshoot with advanced debugging techniques