CCVP TrainingIT Bootcamps India
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
CCNA voice certification.
Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP®) recognizes the increased importance placed on IT professionals of today who are responsible for integrating voice technology into underlying network architectures. Individuals who earn a CCVP certification can create a telephony solution that is transparent, scalable, and manageable.
Earning a CCVP certification validates a robust set of skills in implementing, operating, configuring, and troubleshooting a converged IP network. The certification content focuses on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (formerly Unified CallManager), quality of service (QoS), gateways, gatekeepers, IP phones, voice applications, and utilities on Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches.
Who Needs to Attend
* Technical professionals with Cisco Partners who specialize in selling and servicing Cisco IPT Solutions.
* Cisco Sales and System Engineers working on IPT solutions.
* Technology professionals needing a detailed understanding of Cisco IP Telephony.
* Technical professionals with companies that use Cisco IPT products, who support those products on a daily basis.
* 642-642 QOS Quality of Service Exam v 2.2
* 642-436 CVOICE Cisco Voice over IP CVOICE v 6.0
* 642-426 TUC Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Systems (TUC v1.0)
* 642-446 CIPT1 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 1 CIPT1 v 6.0
* 642-456 CIPT2 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 2 CIPT2 v 6.0
* Quality of Service Exam v 2.2
Introduction to IP QoS
The Building Blocks of IP QoS
Introduction to Modular QoS CLI and Auto-QoS
Classification and MarkingModule
Traffic Policing and Shaping
Link Efficiency Mechanisms
QoS Best Practices
* Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE) v6.0
Introducing Voice over IP
Configuring Voice Ports
Implementing VoIP Gateways
Implementing Dial Plans on Voice Gateways
Implementing H.323 Gatekeepers
Connecting to an ITSP
* Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Systems (TUC v1.0)
Analyzing and Isolating Problems
Common Unified Communications Problems Symptoms
Services, Resources and Tools for Troubleshooting
* Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 1 CIPT1 v 6.0
Getting Started with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Enabling Single-Site On-Net Calling
Enabling Single-Site Off-Net Calling
Implementing Media Resources, Features and Applications
* Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 2 CIPT2 v 6.0
Implementing Multisite Deployments
Implementing Centralized Call Processing Redundancy
Implementing Bandwidth Management and Call Admission Control
Implementing Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments
Securing IP Telephony