Certificate Course in Basics in Foods & NutritionSophia Centre for Women's Studies & Development
- Imparts nutrition education, which is vital in today's health conscious times.
- Introduces participants to the nutritional components of any diet and their impact on health.
- Instruct participants through lectures and practicals.
- Offers various diet plans for altered conditions such as diabetes, hypertention, obesity, heart problems, terminal illnesses etc.
- Helps participants to develop effective meal planning.
- Especially useful for people in the fields of health-care and physical fitness as well as hospitality, food processing and beauty industries.