Course in Bharatnatyam Dance – Advance LevelRukmini Devi Lalit Kala Kendra
Price on request
- New delhi
The duration of the program is for 3-years. The classes are mainly held on Tuesdays and Fridays. Classes are taken by Mrs Suporna Nayak. This program consists of two levels namely Visharad-1 and Visharad -2. The paper consists of 150 marks in which oral is 50 and practical is 100.
(a) Facts of Teen-taal with the following particulars: Laya-Taala-Matra-Tali-Khali-Awartan-Sam.
(b) Define the terms: Tatkar-Gat-Palta-Amad-Paran-Nritta-Nritya-Natya-Lasya-Tandava.
(c) Information of: Thaat-Dwigun-Chaugun-and-Tihaai.
(d) Writing of all Tukkras of the program in ekgun and Doogun layakarys.
(e) Information of writing Tattkar in ekgun, Doogun and Chaawgun layakarys.
(a) Practice of all basic movements related to head, shoulder, and eyebrows with all body movements.
(b)Walking in layakari while clapping with the beats.
(c) In Teental:- 2 types of Tatkar with different movements in ekgun, dugun and chowgun, 10-tukras, 4 easy gatnikas without chaal.
(d) 1 theme dance whether in teen-tal or in keharwa-taal.
(e) Knowledge of padhants/recitation of all kinds of tukras while performing.
• Relevance of ghungroos and their use in Kathak.
• Information of the following terms:
2. 6-Pratyangas and their Upangas.
3. 8 Drishti Bhed(eye movements
4. 4 Griva Bhed(Neck-Movements)
5. 6 Bhrakuti Bhed(eye-brow movements)
• Qualities of Ghungroos and their role.
• Drawing of following exponents:
• Define the terms: kavit-chakkardar paran-gat-salami-asanyukta hastak.
• Making of notations to all types of tukras-tihaiis-parans-etc. in given taals