Course in Private Pilot LicenseTRANSASIA AVIATION
Price on request
The Private Pilot training course is offered to the person who wants to become a licensed pilot in preparation for an advanced training programme, for business transportation, or simply to enjoy the freedom and pleasure of flying. This is the intial step of flying. after getting the license of Private Pilot one have mastery over the fundamentals of airmanship, navigation, and communication.
The time period totaly depends upon the student. Some complete this course only in 3 weeks where as some took around months to complete the course.
The course required full-time participation and complete dedication to a strict training regime.
Aeronautical Experience Requirements for Private Pilot Certificate
* 40 flight hours, including:
* 20 hours dual instruction, including:
* 3 hours Cross Country Training
* 3 hours Instrument Training
* 3 hours Night Flight Practice
* 3 hours Preparation for Exam
* 5 hours Solo Flight, including;
* 5 hours Cross-Country, with one flight of at least 150 Nm.
The course conduct a exam set according to the standard of regional Civil aviation authoritiy.