Course in Still PhotographySri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication
Price on request
- New delhi
Photography is the most popular medium that captures life as goes by. Travelling, visiting a new place, important events and tender moments; every time such incidents come up one surely feels like capturing it for posterity. A pictured shared with someone dear to you living somewhere else or simply putting your favourite picture framed in your drawing room can give you a distinct identity. But the challenge of taking a good photograph is not just being there at that very moment; it's also about aesthetically evocative composition and choosing technically sound exposure setting and shutter speed. One has to understand the magical interplay of light, shadow and colour to create magic in a frame.
The Still Photography course introduces you to the exciting world of photography if you have the passion to pursue it as career. Or else if you want to just pursue it to fulfill your creative urges this course in Still Photography gives you the opportunity to do just that. If you have a creative spirit or booming with ideas and would love to give them visual impressions, then this Still Photography course is all you need to make a head start.
* Basics of Lighting - How light plays important role in photography
* Know your Camera - How does digital camera work
* Composition - Key aspects of a good composed shot
* Mater's work - Photography Appreciation
* Emphasis on - Human Interest & Portrait Photography
* Field Assignment - Practice photography and get feedback
* Edit your work - Develop Courage to select good pictures