Decision Making and Problem Solving CourseSoftskillstraining.com
Price on request
Nowadays, all of us play a different role and every person have to face many problems in their daily life. Not all the troubles are complex, but following an integrated process of complex topics and positions can prove to save much time, money and resources.
This training program provides you complete understanding of problem solving and decision making with effective methods and ability.
After successful completion of this training program, participants will learn about:
I. Problem - Introduction
1. Definitions and Tools - An Overview
2. The Principle of Organizing Our Thinking about Problems
3. Describe the problems & its system
II. Problem-solving system
1. Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work.
2. Problem Solving system
3. Set the choice in a perfect path
4. Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions.
III Steps in decision making
1. Decision Making - the meaning and importance
2. Multiple decisions
3. Views of decision making
IV. Situations influencing the decision-making
1. The decision place
2. inside views
3. Being Decisive and Principles of Decision- Making
4. Common mistakes in deciding
V. Planning outside the box - Lateral Thinking