Diploma in Applied ArtsCharutar Vidyamandal
Price on request
- Vallabh vidhyanagar
Diploma in Applied Arts
The college offer number of courses, one of the course is Diploma in Applied Arts.
The College runs the following courses:
1. Foundation Course of one-year duration common to all branches of art education listed below: Here the student learns English, Fundamentals of Arts, Drawing (Nature and manmade objects), Elements of Perspective, Geometry, Calligraphy, Colour and History of Art etc.
2. Diploma in Applied Arts of 4-year duration after one year of foundation course. Here the student learns besides English, History of Art, Advertising General, Colour application in Design, Lettering, Calligraphy, Basic Layout of Poster Stationery, 3D Design, Visual Communication and Fine Arts, Photography etc.
3. Diploma in Drawing & Painting of 4-year duration after one year of foundation course.
The course consists of History of Art, Memory Drawing, Linocut and Woodcut, Lithography, Eatching, Indian Aesthetics, Western Aesthetics, Portrait Painting, Figurative and Creative Painting, Mural Painting, Computers.
4) Diploma in Sculpture of 4-year duration after one year of foundation course. Course consists of Memory drawing, Modeling in clay, Fundamentals of Art, Aesthetics, Art of Egypt, India and China, Carving, Moulding and Casting & Murals etc.
5) Art Teacher's Diploma of 2-year duration after standard XII. Course contents include Languages, Fundamentals of Art, Art of India, Egypt, China and Japan, Teaching Methods, Crafts and Modeling etc. That teachers and students of the College organise many shows of their creations all over the country and win awards deserves special mention.