Diploma in BankingWelingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
* Graduates from any recognized university. * Final year degree students. However, their admission will be confirmed only on submission of the attested photocopies of their degree certificates / final year mark sheets. * Three year diploma holders from recognized Institutes.
This is a Six Month Diploma course offered in Distance Learning mode.
Salient features of Diploma in Banking
* Study material developed by senior banking professionals.
* Study material developed in consultation with leading banks to offer knowledge that is required in banking sector.
* Flexible on line exam process from various centres.
* Lecture CDs
* Web based E-Learning Toolkit
* Placement support link
* NewsWire Services
* A two day free experiential learning workshop at the Matunga campus
Specially Designed course material prepared by senior banking professionals will be couriered to the applicants along with audio-video learning CD's for every subject within a maximum period of 10 days from the date of registration.
Structure of the Program
Trimester 1 Trimester 2
1) Banking Fundamentals 1) Advances & Credit Analysis
2) Negotiable Instruments 2) Foreign Exchange Management
3) Business Communications 3) Trade Finance
4) Retail Banking 4) Marketing of Financial Services