Diploma Course in Global Trade ManagementGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Economics and Business offers Diploma Course in Global Trade Management course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
PART – I
• Nature, importance and scope, elements of business environment.
• Framework for analyzing international business environment-Geographical, Economic, Socio-cultural, Political and Legal environment.
THEORY OF ECONOMIC INTEGRATION
• Economic Integration and endogenous growth.
• Selected Regional Blocks : NAFTA, EU, ASEAN, SAARC.
• Globalization V/s Regionalisation.
• Regional Blocks, Building Blocks or Stumbling Blocks
• Ongoing Challenges – Environment Volatility, Rise of Global Mania
PART – II
FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKETS :
• Structure, Organisation, Currency futures and currency options, currency swaps, Foreign Exchange Risk Exposure, Strategies for forex exchange exposure management, foreign exchange market turnover, Foreign exchange reserves, Recent developments in forex market.
INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC ORGANISATION
• IMF, World Bank Group – International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), International Development Agency (IDA), International Finance Corporation.