Diploma in GermanSam Higginbottom Inst. of Agriculture,Technology & Sciences
Price on request
Unit – 1: Theory
2. Simple Sentences (To show the cultural differences and the differences
in usages of the sentences between German and English).
5. Study on different ways to tell the time
6. How to direct a person from one place to another?
7. How to do reservation?
8. Looking into a Road map
9. Discussing flight timings
10. Reading a script written in a post card
11. Looking into a receipt after purchase
12. Planning the day
13. Discussing about TV program.
Unit – 2: Oral and Conversation
1. At the Airport 2. At the Railway Station
3. At the Bus Station 4. At the Stationery Shop
5. At the Restaurant 6. At the Umbrella Shop
7. At the Telephone Booth 8. At the Photoshop
9. At the Castle 10. How to ask for directions?
11. How to speak over the telephone? 12. How to speak to a taxi driver?
13. How to speak to a receptionist in a Hotel? 14.How to ask time?
15. How to ask for change? (Money) 16. Expressing flight delay
17. Planning for a picnic tomorrow 18. Planning to go for a movie tomorrow
19. What do you do during evenings? 20. What do you do on Sundays?
21. What do when you get caught in rain
Unit – 1: Grammar
1. Haben (to have) be form of the verb 2. The article and gender of nouns
3. Usage of the question “Wo”(Where) 4. The imperative
5. The definite and indefinite article 6. Conjugation and declension
7. Verbs 8. Plural of Nouns 9. Declension of nouns
10. Adjective 11. Compound words
12. Adjectives after definite and indefinite articles
13. Usage of “es”(it) 14. Tenses
15. Model verbs and “Wissen”
Unit – 2: Exercises
Exercises will be given according to each topic taught in Unit 1: Grammar.