Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and SecurityBytes
Price on request
- New delhi
The Postgraduate Diploma in IT infrastructure, Systems and Security (DITISS) (formerly DISC) is a 24 weeks program aimed at full-time candidates of cleanliness in the field of Human-Computer Interaction and Information System Cyber security. The aim of this training program is to enable the candidates to know the concepts of network security and know the methods for discovering attacks and the security of a network of internal and external attacks at the end of the program, the candidates will be able to know a variety of security threats and vulnerabilities generic understanding of the principles and practice of cryptographic techniques to identify and analyze the problems of safety for a given application and apply appropriate security techniques to solve security troubles. Yet, this program does not cover installation and configuration of Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
* The program duration is 24 weeks full-time
* 13 Modules pursued by a project
* Rating between mid and close of the program
* The syllabus planned in reference with IT professionals,
* Courseware meant with extending publishers.
* 24 hours well equipped labs.
* Well equipped library.
* Help for International Certification Examinations.
* Extended hands on sittings.
* Live exercises relevant to the standards of industry.
* Ltd web access
* 100 + hours for soft skills
* helps for student lodging
* Job Opportunities
* Centralized testing system.
* Corporate and industry interaction
* Best student prize.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge before attend this program:
Candidates should have BE, ME or equivalent AMIE & AIETE, B.Sc in Engineering, Master of Science in Electronics and Master of Science in instrumentation, Master in Computer Management With B. Sc, Master of Business Administration with Systems, Bachelor of Computer Science, B. Sc with IT, B. Sc with Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Applications, Bachelor of Internet Sciences (BIS), Bachelor of Electronic Commerce related degrees to attend this program.
Students must have the computer knowledge for attend this program:
Candidates must have good knowledge of Computer Basics and Basics of language Programming. The participant should also be familiar with basic language programming concepts, Visual Basic, Object-oriented program and concepts must be proficient with C language program