Diploma in Mass CommunicationEpitome College
Price on request
1. Introduction to Journalism & Mass Communication.
2. General Awareness.
3. Mass Media and Society.
5. Personality Development
6. Public Relations.
7. Reporting, Writing and Editing.
8. Communication Skill.
9. Project Work.
1. Theory and practice of Audio-Visual Communication
2. Video as a medium of Visual Communication, Video for development
3. Video Formats
4. Difference between Film and Video
5. Film as a medium of Mass Communication
6. Analog and Digital Technologies
7. T.V. Reporting
8. News and Current Affairs programmes
9. Techniques of Videography, use of equipments
10. Talk Shows/Programmes, Documentaries and Magazine Programme
11. Basic Camera Movement and Operation
12. Basic Shot Structure
13. Imaginary Line Concept
14. Introduction to multi-camera setup
15. Visual Project