Diploma in Print & Broadcast Media JournalismR K C S EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY
- New delhi
Frequent Asked Questions
Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate School pass or equivalent in any stream/ subjects. Candidates appearing/appeared in qualifying examinations may also apply.
The course is for the students interested in the field of print and electronic journalism. The course is a combination of both theory and
practical. It is a highly up-to-date journalism course for 21st century which includes
· Print - Newspapers, magazines, journals & periodicals
· Electronic - Radio, TV & Internet
The course teaches students about print media & journalism and exposes them to electronic media.
Course is divided into two semesters.
First Semesters includes
· Principles of Communication
· Global Comparative Media
· Information Technology
· History & Industry of Media / Mass Communication
· Human Communication
· Communication & Soft Skills
And the Second Semesters includes
· Mass Communication & Writing Skills
· Print Media & Photo Journalism
· Reporting & Editing
· Media Organisation
· Computer Application for Journalism
· English/ Hindi