Diploma in Professional PhotographyPran Media Institute
Price on request
- How photography works.
- Framing and composition of still shot.
- Television and Movie Cameras.
- The television camera.
- Television camera controls and adjustments.
- The television camera mounts
- Basic optics
- The Lens
- The Zoom Lens.
- Lens Filters.
- Controlling exposure.
- Focusing the shot.
- Framing the shot.
- Composing the shot.
- Perspective and depth of field.
- Camera movements.
- Shooting for editing.
- Camera care routines.
- The digital television camera.
- The movie camera.
- Nature of light
- The human vision.
- Light sources.
- Types of luminaries and their mounts.
- Controlling intensity of light.
- Colour and colour temperature of light.
- Technical and artistic requirement of lighting.