Dynamic Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting With DTraceRPS Consulting pvt Ltd
SA-327-S10 Dynamic Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting With DTrace
Course Content :: Duration :: Course Fees
INR 20000.0 plus service taxes
The Dynamic Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting with DTrace course provides students with the ability to use DTrace to diagnose application and system problems. This course replaces SA-325-S10.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
· Use DTrace to find the source of intermittent problems.
· Use DTrace to look at the cause of performance problems.
· Use DTrace to help debug applications.
· Find System problems with DTrace
· Troubleshoot DTrace script problems.
To succeed fully in this course, students should be able to administer the Solaris 10 Operating System, have a general understandaing of the Solaris kernel, and have some programming experience such as Perl or C.
Who Can Benefit
Students who can benefit from this course are experienced system administrators, service support personnel, kernel developers, and application program developers
Duration :3 days
Course Fees :INR 20000.0 plus service taxes
INR 22472.00 inclusive of service taxes
Course Content :
· Describe the features of DTrace
· Describe the DTrace architecture
· Examining performance problems using DTrace
· Use DTrace to obtain information about system calls
· Create D Scripts that Use Arguments
Debug Applications with DTrace
· Use DTrace to profile an application
· Use DTrace to access application variables
· Use DTrace to find transient system call errors
· Use DTrace to determine the names of files being opened
Finding System Problems with DTrace
· Use DTrace to access kernel variables
· Use DTrace to obtain information about read calls
· Use DTrace to do anonymous tracing
· Use DTrace to do speculative tracing
· Explain the privileges necessary to run DTrace operations
Troubleshooting DTrace Problems
· Describe how to lessen the performance impact of DTrace
· Describe how to use and tune DTrace buffers
· Debug DTrace scripts
Related Courses (Before)
Related Courses (After)
Solaris System Performance Management