Human Factors in AviationInternational Air Transport Association
Price on request
This program is to acquire a compact impression of human factor in aviation & the key reference document & methods.
After completing the program, students will be in a position to:
· interpret the theories & history of Human Factor in Aviations & associate it to their jobs.
· Managing the effects & organizational impacts of Human Factor for all aviation characters: pilot, flight crew, air traffic controller, CAAs, airports & aircraft maintenance staffs, aircraft manufacturer & meteorologist.
The program is suitable for:
· ANS provider
· Civil Aviation Authority
· Airline managers and operational staffs
· Airport manager
Risk Management Models used is the AS/NZS 4360:2004.
The exercise conducted is related to the matters that are discussed according to the schedules & session.
The program is a compact overviews of Human Factor in Aviations & offers a strong groundings in the central references document & methods.
· HF hypothesis element
· HF model: Human Errors by James Reason, ICAO - Threats & Error Management, ISO 9001:2000 models (Chapter 6.2: Human Resource), the SHEL Models - Softwares, Hardwares, Environment & Livewares, in particular & references to the FAA's HFACS Models.
· HFs in the aviation industries, the effects on safety & efficiencies. TEM.
· SMS - qualities, safety, securities & risks.
· HF measurement, analysis & improvements.