M.D.S in PeriodonticsInstitute of Dental Sciences, KLE University
Price on request
M.D.S in Periodontics
No candidate shall be admitted for post Graduate course unless the candidate obtains & produces the eligibility certificate issued by the University. Candidate should obtain the eligibility certificate well before the last date fro admission as notified by the University. The candidate shall approach to KLE University, Belgaum, with relevant documents & prescribed fees for eligibility.
ii.Applied Physiology and Biochemistry
ix. Public Health
1. Periodontal microbiology, Microbial interactions with host in periodontal disease.
2. Basic concepts of inflammation and immunity in periodontal disease.
3. Epidemiology of gingival and periodontal diseases.
4. Defense mechanisms of gingiva.
5. Classification of periodontal diseases - gingival disease and periodontal disease.
6. Genetic factors associated with periodontal diseases.
7. Influence of systemic diseases and disorders of the periodontium.
8. Role of environmental factors in the etiology of periodontal disease.
9. Stress and periodontal diseases.
11.Para-functional habits in periodontal disease.
12.AIDS and Periodontium.
16.Evidence based Aerodonetics.
17.Advanced diagnostic aids.
Oral Biology and Genetics
Application of behavioral and social sciences to dental public health
Programme Planning and Problem Solving