M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Price on request
The program concentrates on a technical arena, which currently is the base for most of the primary methodology of research in the arena of growth of pharmaceutical product. It is planned to make acquainted the candidates with the basic rules concerning to & the technique engaged in the conceptualization designing for pharmaceutical agent. Introducing candidates to research technique in the pharmaceutical science is done at the primary phase of their learning, which enriched their perceptive & applications of their cognition at the time of their research project. Candidate will finish the program with advance cognition & skill appropriate for different practices setting in amount form designing, manufacturing technology, regulatory aspect, patent, quality controlling & quality assurances.
· Customized program desirable for pharmacy industry & research institutions.
· Case study from top industrial administrators.
· Experience & vivacious faculties with specialization in pharmaceutical learning & research arenas.
· Daily interactions with industries & research teams.
· Chance to develop with industrial coaching.
· Demand based researches in industrial connected arenas.
Length of the Program
The program shall expand over 2 years, comprising of 3 tri-mesters in the 1st year, pursued by research works on industry connected projects & submittal of dissertations in the 2nd year.