M.Phil Pol.ScienceMaharshi Dayanand University
Price on request
Empiricism and Rationalism.
– Nature of Scientific Research, Assumptions and Steps in scientific
method, Limitations of scientific method.
– Nature of Social Science Research, Types of Social Science
Research, Problems and Limitations of Social Science Research.
– Concept and the Operationalization of Concept.
– Hypothesis : Nature, Types and Sources of Hypothesis, Characteristic
of an useful Hypothesis, Importance and Role of Hypothesis
– Theory as a guide to the Research Process
– Selection and Formulation of a Research Problem.
– Research Design, Preparation of Research Design for various types
– Importance and Role of Research Design.
– Sampling Design : Concept and Principles of Sampling
– Types of Sampling : Simple Random Sampling, Systematic Random
– Stratified Randon Sampling, Multi-stage Sampling, Non Probability