Marine environment protection training - Marpol / OPA 90International Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
The world today is witnessing a rapid environmental degradation. In present times, with the alarming rise of marine pollution and its impact on the globe, the maritime industry has come under closer scrutiny.
Every pollution event bring about coarser regulative requirement to obey with. As accountable professional, every sea-farer wants to go up to the juncture to stop & alleviate incident.
The program is planned to assists the neighbourhood of sea-farers to be rationalized with the newest authoritarian demand. It puts stress on the right methodology to assemble the requirement & forbid abuses of the atmosphere. The utility of bridges & engine room simulator, hand-on sessions on the oily water extractor, desk-top exercise, case study, utility of different publication & go through share-out bring about a whole reportage to the consequence of nautical pollutions. The program too detail process in the possibility of an accident happening on boards a ship.
The program is split up into 2 units. The 1st unit includes the need for non-tanker while an extra day incorporates the extra issues for tanker.
By the end of the program, Candidates will be in a position to:
· Realize & update with the regulative requirement of M.A.R.P.O.L., O.P.A. 90 & former I.M.O. convention for contamination preventions.
· Operating & analysing the issue with Oily water separator, O.D.M.E., Sewage handling plant & Incinerator.
· Adopt the right methodology of lodging up Oil Record Books, Garbage Record Books & Cargo Record Books & way to ameliorate upon the Garbage handling Plans.
· Accomplish the accounting process & way to belittle the outflows of oil according to S.O.P.E.P. & V.R.P..
The program is suitable for:
Officers off All Ranking.
· M.A.R.P.O.L. Annexe
· Future amendment to M.A.R.P.O.L.
· Oily water Separators
· Oil Records Book workshops
· Oil pollutions Simulations & Drills
· S.O.P.E.P., O.P.A. 90 & Vessel Response Planning
· Waste Management Plans
· Anti-fouling system
· Ballast Water handling
· Case Study & Experience share-out